- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by Chicken Cyclekit LTD. A company registered in England. Registered no: 00494617. Registered Office:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 01525 381347
The term ‘Chicken Cyclekit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- While we always strive to provide you with accurate information, we will not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions on our website, or for any failure to update them.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective brand owners.
- Logos and trade names on the chickencyclekit.co.uk website are owned by the respective brand owners.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users may be used freely and without recompense by Chicken Cyclekit to the user.